On Wednesday 09 January 2008 11:42:33 Tomas Junnonen wrote:
> In the control panel you should however at least be able to use the
> following shortcuts on the N810:
> 3 key combos:
> 2 key combos:
> <fn><chr>
> <fn><backspace>
> <fn><enter>
> <ctrl>-
> <ctr>.
> <ctrl>,

Thanks Tomas.

not.  They are accepted by the Bluetooth keyboard/Settings/Teach shortcut
dialog but they do nothing when pressed (even if I wait a few seconds, see
below).

The "Updating" message goes away and the "Teach shortcut" dialog goes away.
If I then try the key nothing happens.  But if I wait a few more seconds and
try again it works! (In all cases I was using task switcher as the action).

I guess I should submit a bug.

Graham