Mike Klein wrote:
> Some of the locking/folding keyboards <used> to have problems with
> providing stable surface (they flexed)...and I think many have solved
> this early issue. This used to be only reason to ignore folding style.
>
> Something coming soon that looks kinda cool is the credit-card sized
> (bluetooth) keyboard from Freedom Input...supposed to be produced in
> march...but they've been hyping this for past year I think.
>
> http://freedominput.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=13&Itemid=30
>
> <http://freedominput.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=13&Itemid=30>
>
> If I have 2 thumbs free I could bang away hard on this little
> sucka....N800 or folder keyboard could be better for 'longer' typing
> stints I guess.
>

> mike

Thanks, but that's too small. I want something I can touch-type on. This
one would save the touch-screen from overuse, but so would the larger
keyboards. I can use the on-screen keyboard just as fast as I would be
able to use this one, especially with the predictive text that the
on-screen keyboard does.

Mark