Mark wrote:

> If I could get a decent keyboard and OpenOffice.org working with my
> N800, I'd be in 7th heaven. (I've heard Abiword is being ported, but
> I've tried it on my desktop and it's just not a workable alternative
> for me.)

Abiword has been ported and is in closed beta testing now.  I'm not sure
why it wouldn't be a workable alternative - it's certainly more than
workable for several million people as far as I know.  I'd suggest
trying a new version (actually, waiting a couple days and trying 2.6.0),
since distros frequently ship old, outdated versions with bugs we've
already fixed.  If you run across a bug, please do search
bugzilla.abisource.com and if it's not there report it.  Statements like
this on mailing lists only build bad blood and don't really help us
improve the software.  Thanks!

--
Ryan Pavlik
www.cleardefinition.com