On Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 08:38:01PM +0930, Peter wrote:

> I was hoping that some else out their may be able to share their experiences
> with readers for the N810.

Sadly, mobipocket has not been ported to maemo.  You can, however, install
Garnet VM and then install your Palm reader on that.  It supports full-screen
now but I have not been able to try it since the upgrade killed my installation
somehow.

I mostly use FBreader, coupled with Gutenbrowse to get books from the Gutenberg
project.  I am looking for a good way to port pdfs to a format FBreader
understands (prc/pdb perhaps?) but have not come across one yet.  I was happy
to see that someone had ported Zittrain's new _Future of the Internet_ book to
that format and it works perfectly in FBreader.

http://www.consumingexperience.com/2008/06/free-ebook-zittrain-future-of-internet.html

hope that helps,

In Vino Veritas
http://astroturfgarden.com