What the Hell is going on with Maemo repositories?

Today I've been trying to install kismet package, and after trying to
download it from eko.one.pl I found the following warning
message:<http://eko.one.pl/maemo/>
Eko1 repo was shut down, due to request of maemo.org's webmaster. (
https://wiki.maemo.org/Task:Reducing_number_of_external_repositories) Use
Extras from maemo repo.

But what the Hell... This package is not any more in Extras maemo
repository! so that it has just disappeared...

Come on, Quim... what good excuse are you going to tell us now...?

Is Nokia (or Maemo) trying to save our souls from the sin of using kismet?

Is it just a coincidence? (How many of them... nevertheless)

Salut,
Sebas.

PD: Sorry very much if you find this message unpolite, but I'm really fed up
with this kind of situations...