Hi Dave,

Am Montag, den 12.10.2009, 11:53 +0200 schrieb Dave Neary:
> Did you try to export as a CSV and "Import from file" on your N900?

thank you for the hint. I synced my phone (SE w810i) with evolution
using multisync0.90 and then export the address book to Vcard. I send
this file via Bluetooth to the N900 and imported it there.

> I have a related question, I can't figure out how to get the phone to
> sync contacts from a SyncML service. Anyone know what I need to do?

Do you mean with phone another one or the N900. I used multisync0.90 and
syncml-obex-client. The phone was connect with an USB cable to my PC.

Regards,

Keywan

--
Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni
http://www.prometoys.net

peo...@world:/# apt-get --purge remove capitalism
After unpacking world will be freed.
You are about to do something potentially beneficial
To continue type in the phrase 'Yes, do as We say!'