Wonder if there is any google service going around. With android
phones, the n900 has the open source juice behind but I am not seen
many services being around.

I love the OSM apps as well as the Flickr integration however I would
love to see more services like integrate the ical feed and be able to
use my calendar server or google calendar or my own. Even if I can
insert an ical i can't stream it so it keeps updates.

Will the internal camera be updated? I can only use mirror but I can't
use Google Talk or Skype to do video conferencing, is there any plans
to update it?

Technically speaking I wonder if there is something missing, like a
standarize webapp structure, like KDE's Nepomuk or will each app has
to build their stack like Gpodder, hermes etc.

--
Kahlil Johnson
"Ya tengo GMAIL!!"