On Thursday 14 January 2010 16:01:47 Peter Bart wrote:
> Where might I find GPE?

Peter,

The GPE apps for Fremantle are in "extras-testing", meaning that they are
effectively in "Beta" status.  I have found and fixed a number of problems
and new versions will be created soon, I hope.  Note that they have (mostly)
not been ported to be finger-friendly (you will see what I mean when you try
them).

The N900 comes with contacts and calendar/todo apps so it is not clear the GPE
apps are very useful on the N900.  But I do intend to eventually get them
into Extras.

Graham