Hi,

I have a new problem today with my N900: it won't charge anymore through
USB (pc-connected) when powered on.

The N900 is connected via the monitor's USB hub to the pc, or directly
from the pc's front plugs. When powered on, if I plug the cable it will
charge for a few seconds, then stop charging and show a notification
yellow bar saying "Défaut de charge", which roughly translated means
"Charging defect", then charge stops.

I see nothing special in the N900's dmesg.

If I turn it off, it will charge happily (the yellow led blinks slowly),
and act as an USB key.

This morning it was charging ok (powered on) on the wall charger.

Does someone have an idea how to find where does that come from ?

Thanks,
        Xav