Le 2010-11-26 06:23, Ahmad Samir a écrit :

You mean the "rumours" that Ubuntu will switch to a rolling distro
model?
http://www.h-online.com/open/news/item/Ubuntu-Rolling-release-rumours-wrong-1142040.html

(thanks to misc posting the link on IRC yesterday).

Yes. Thanks for the link and setting me straight on this too. I'm sure that I am not the only one who was not fully informed of the reply to the original rumour. I read the original article on LinuxToday.com. I now see that they have a link to an article setting this straight http://www.networkworld.com/community/blog/ubuntu-sticking-six-month-development-cycle

Thanks again.

Cheers

Marc