Daniel Kreuter a écrit :

On Thursday 16 December 2010 19:21:32 Remy CLOUARD wrote:
- DKMS
   http://wiki.mandriva.com/en/DKMS_packaging_policy

I imported the quoted part, if someone would read over it and give me
some feedback then I can continue on others.

I wanted to mark some words in another Color to highlight them such as
files or something like that but didn't find the keywords for that, if
someone knows them I'll change that.

Greetings

Daniel Kreuter

It the page it uses

Instead of the word red, #ff0000 (or #f00) should work.
Some other colours :
orange = #ff8000
yellow = #ffff00
green = #00ff00
blue-green (cyan) = #00ffff
blue = #0000ff
violet = #ff00ff
(These are not necessarily the official names for the colours.)

These are bright colours.
Drab colours use 80 instead of ff.
Or whatever variation you like,
The first 2 hex digits are the red part, the next 2 green, the last 2 blue.
Using 3 hex digits instead of 6 is the same as doubling each digit.
e.g. #789 is the same as #778899

There is also
 font-style: bold (or italic)
 font-size: 10pt (common size)