Maarten Vanraes a écrit :

Op maandag 27 december 2010 14:27:09 schreef andre999:
Daniel Kreuter a écrit :
On Thursday 16 December 2010 19:21:32 Remy CLOUARD wrote:
- DKMS

    http://wiki.mandriva.com/en/DKMS_packaging_policy

I imported the quoted part, if someone would read over it and give me
some feedback then I can continue on others.

I wanted to mark some words in another Color to highlight them such as
files or something like that but didn't find the keywords for that, if
someone knows them I'll change that.

Greetings

Daniel Kreuter

It the page it uses

Instead of the word red, #ff0000 (or #f00) should work.

There is also
   font-style: bold (or italic)
   font-size: 10pt (common size)

Regards
André

imho, we should refrain from color commenting; and perhaps mark it with some
other way so that CSS styling can pick up on it. and let #mageia-web handle it

Makes sense.  Too many colours can get distracting.
Using labels (or whatever they are officially called) would facilitate CSS styling.
Exactly what labels would depend on what #mageia-web implements, of course.

For temporary comments during the transition,
 maybe italics surrounded by [ ... ] would be good ?