Michael Scherer a écrit :

Le dimanche 12 juin 2011 à 18:52 -0400, andre999 a écrit :

But also mentoring can apply to other things than packaging.  So maybe we
should give a broader
scope to the mentoring coordinator job ?
Including bugteam, QA, as well as packaging.
That would make it more useful, as well as more interesting.
(I would be very interested in contributing to something like that.)

Given there is no mentoring program for others teams, I do not think
adding a coordinator is gonna coordinate much.

I guess I wasn't very clear :)
The idea was to (maybe) expand the role of the same mentoring coordinator to include other mentoring (or training) programs which might be started/made more formal. Because it would be basically the same function, maintaining a wiki database (different for each program), documenting and promoting, etc.
It shouldn't be a very time-consuming function, albeit very important.
Just a random thought ...

--
André