Daniel Kreuter a écrit :
On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 2:55 PM, Samuel Verschelde <sto...@laposte.net
<mailto:sto...@laposte.net>> wrote:

    Le dimanche 12 juin 2011 15:27:59, Samuel Verschelde a écrit :
    The 2 candidates were good, which complicated my task because I had
    to make a
    choice, but I finally came to a decision : I propose andre999 as a
    mentoring
    program coordinator (or facilitator, if you think it fits the job
    better).

    Samuel Verschelde

Congratulation andre999 for the job. If you need my help feel free to
ask me.

Thanks Daniel.  As Magnus suggested, I think we could make a good team of three
:)
(With more welcome to join.)

Particularly help with a presence on IRC, and any other input you would like to
make.
I'd like to make/refine and maintain a one-stop page in the wiki to coordinate the mentoring process, so suggestions would be more than welcome.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Greetings

Daniel Kreuter