by *roadrunner <https://forums.mageia.org/en/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=468>* ยป Jun 13th, '11, 22:24

   pmithrandir wrote:BTW : I think mailing list are totally outdated
   and that mageia should have a special section in this forum for
   these discussion, or maybe another forum.
   It's totally impossible for people who want to participate sometimes
   to follow you emails everydays. It's much faster to read some topic
   on a forum than dozens emails. And your final user should be able to
   know what happen easily. It would be a big + in front of others
   distributions.

Well said, I couldn't have put it better mysef and I agree 100%

.\\artin