magnus a écrit :

2011/6/19 Daniel Kreuter <daniel.kreute...@googlemail.com
<mailto:daniel.kreute...@googlemail.com>>

    One suggestion would be to have a page on wiki where newcomers can
    put their name on if they seek for a mentor.

I think a good way to start. Perhaps we can help, especially if a
newcomer ask a mailing list.
Ask her/him for his skills and preferences and give her/him some Mageia
links for mentoring and packaging.
And then put it into the wiki.
So Mageia shows a fast response.

Good idea.  Would apply to forums, too.  And IRC.

    But this can wait until the new wiki is online i think.

ok

Magnus

We could also give a contact email address for those that wish to become
packagers.
Since many new to Mageia might not be familiar with editing a wiki to insert their name, but at the same time have skills useful for packagers. (Like previous packaging experience, programming experience, or even just a strong interest in packaging certain applications.)

--
André