On 11/21/2011 07:10 PM, Olivier Blin wrote:
Well, there was also a bug in drakx-net about that, and I've finally found time to fix it. This has been introduced by the NM support added by Mandriva (revision 271832), which we carelessly imported initially :-/ Basically, if a NM_CONTROLLED setting was present in an ifcfg file, it would always be rewritten as "yes"... This bugfix was worth a big release bump, welcome drakx-net 1.0!
Merci mille fois, O Maitre de drakx-net. I didn't mention that one, but it was quite annoying.