Olivier Blin a écrit :
nicolas vigier<bo...@mars-attacks.org>  writes:

Ok, so everybody agree with changing the names with the proposal I made,
and adding an optional description line in media.cfg on the mirrors and
/etc/urpmi/urpmi.cfg for each media, to be displayed by rpmdrake in a
description column in drakrpm-edit-media near the name ?
+1
Also, we could probably use tabs to make the default interface for
drakrpm-edit-media simpler:
- one tab for release + updates media (i.e. the most useful for average
users)
- one tab for backports media
- one tab for testing media
- one tab for debug + sources media

This would remove a lot of clutter from the current interface

Good idea :)
A lot better than having to scroll though what seems like 100 lines.

--
André