nicolas vigier a écrit :
On Tue, 29 Nov 2011, Robert Fox wrote:

If you watch what the "other" major distros are doing related to this
topic - it may give a hint.  I am NOT advocating that we have to be like
them, I believe we need to offer the ability and the choice.
Yes, it can give a hint :
- fedora does not provide any teamviewer package
- opensuse does not provide any teamviewer package
- debian does not provide any teamviewer package
- ubuntu does not provide any teamviewer package

Right. I agree that we should favor letting users install such proprietary packages from the vendor's site. We could document the installation of trickier such packages, if there is a significant demand.

--
André