W dniu 17.12.2011 21:24, Colin Guthrie pisze:
'Twas brillig, and Wolfgang Bornath at 17/12/11 10:58 did gyre and gimble:
About the question how hard it is to press another key: not hard. But
the Ctrl-Alt-F1 has been a standard in ALL distributions and ALL
documentations.
[..]

That's my take on it.

Col

Hello, I have tested in cauldron and it's working fine. Please add an end message at the end of the boot-procedure "Bott procedure succeed. Hit ALT-F2 for text log-in.". Some people use minimal systems for simple tests - I'm doing it for my packages in a pure environment.

Regards!