Le 04/01/2012 15:16, Anssi Hannula a écrit :
On 04.01.2012 11:54, Michael Scherer wrote:
Le mercredi 04 janvier 2012 à 11:03 +0200, Thomas Backlund a écrit :
Anssi Hannula skrev 3.1.2012 23:05:
On 02.01.2012 12:21, guillomovitch wrote:
Name        : dsniff                       Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version     : 2.4                               Vendor: Mageia.Org
Release     : 0.b1.1.mga2                   Build Date: Mon Jan  2 11:18:17 2012
Install Date: (not installed)               Build Host: ecosse
Group       : Monitoring                    Source RPM: (none)
Size        : 210074                           License: BSD
Signature   : (none)
Packager    : guillomovitch<guillomovitch>
URL         : http://www.monkey.org/~dugsong/dsniff/
Summary     : Network audit tools
Description :
Tools to audit network and to demonstrate the insecurity of cleartext
network protocols. Please do not abuse this software.

guillomovitch<guillomovitch>   2.4-0.b1.1.mga2:
+ Revision: 189630
- drop epoch, we don't care about updating from mdv anymore

We don't?

Oh yes we do. Atleast from 2010.1

We did for 1, not for 2 or cauldron or anything else. So as long the
package is not pushed on 1, I think we agreed that people could not care
about upgrade path from Mandriva.

Well, I don't like that, IMO we should not remove upgradeability so
soon, even if we won't officially support it.

But anyway, this affects people doing 2010.1->mga1->mga2 as well... Or
are you saying that isn't supported either, and people should do new
installs??
No, I just find it painful to add an ugly epoch tag in the spec file just to avoid some very few clever people (clever enough to run this kind of software) the need to run a pair of commands to update this specific package.

However, if you prefer, just fix the spec file, I don't really care.
--
BOFH excuse #171:

NOTICE: alloc: /dev/null: filesystem full