Le 09/01/2012 13:05, Kamil Rytarowski a écrit :
W dniu 08.01.2012 20:01, Anssi Hannula pisze:
[...]
IMO a better way to handle this would be
Provides:    mozilla-dictionary
Provides:    hunspell-dictionary
Provides:    myspell-dictionary

based on which directories are contained in the package, since other
packages are generally interested in whether the package provides
dictionaries in a specific location. (i.e. a package using dictionaries
in /usr/share/hunspell doesn't care if there are some extra dictionaries
provided in other directories).
I like this idea!
Luc what do you think? Maybe we can consider the providing
"mozilla-dictionary" and then even install symlinks into a specific
directory like /usr/share/mozilla-dictionary ?

Whatever the directory, we will need to modify mozilla packages, so I think that we can|should directly use /usr/share/hunspell. Personnally, I don't see any interest to create a new directory /usr/share/mozilla-dictionary, and to install other links in this directory.
But I don't maintain any mozilla packages !!!

--
Luc Menut