** Changed in: mahara

  Make changes to LTI Advantage to work with Moodle

Status in Mahara:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Our current LTI Advantage implementation does not seem to be generic
  enough to support other LMS. It works with Brightspace, but Moodle
  couldn't create accounts or do NRPS. Yet other LMS would need to be
  tested and hopefully, eventually a fully generic option found.

  For the time being, we are making changes so that we can get Moodle to
  work as we have access to Moodle to test it whereas other LMS are more
  difficult.