I've been using Eclipse for all my testing and all just works fine. But now I
want to build and test the examples using ant. I managed to modify the
build.xml to generate the examples job. But when I run one of the examples (for
example : ...clustering.syntheticcontrol.canopy.Job) I get the following errors:

$ ~/hadoop-0.17.0/bin/hadoop jar apache-mahout-0.1-dev-ex.jar org.apache.mahout
  .clustering.syntheticcontrol.canopy.Job

any hints on how to solve this ???