De: Jeff Eastman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Objet: Re: Problems running the examples
À: mahout-dev@lucene.apache.org
Date: Mardi 1 Juillet 2008, 17h32

I had to use an -Xmx 256m to get the tests to run without heap problems.
Jeff

deneche abdelhakim wrote:
> I've been using Eclipse for all my testing and all just works fine.
But now I want to build and test the examples using ant. I managed to modify
the build.xml to generate the examples job. But when I run one of the examples
(for example : ...clustering.syntheticcontrol.canopy.Job) I get the following
errors: