Btw... the other think that the HashVector does better is inserts.  The
sorted vector could do much better on average if it deferred sorting until
an access or iteration was done.  Even iteration doesn't necessarily need
sorting, but it could by seen as part of the contract.

--
Ted Dunning, CTO
DeepDyve