I think I tracked them down in Nexus, and it says they are supposed to be at https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemahout-001/ , but that link comes up with nothing.

I'm about ready to revert to good old fashioned local staging. Not sure what the benefit of Nexus is at this point.

On Oct 27, 2009, at 9:22 PM, Grant Ingersoll wrote:

This is what it says:

824b uploaded
[INFO] Uploading:
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2/org/apache/mahout/mahout-examples/0.2/mahout-examples-0.2.job.asc
[INFO] 824/824b
[INFO] 824b uploaded
[INFO] Uploading:
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2/org/apache/mahout/mahout-examples/0.2/mahout-examples-0.2-project.tar.gz.asc
[INFO] 824/824b
[INFO] 824b uploaded
[INFO] Uploading:
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2/org/apache/mahout/mahout-examples/0.2/mahout-examples-0.2-project.tar.bz2.asc
[INFO] 824/824b
[INFO] 824b uploaded
[INFO] Uploading:
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2/org/apache/mahout/mahout-examples/0.2/mahout-examples-0.2-project.zip.asc
[INFO] 824/824b
[INFO] 824b uploaded
[INFO] Uploading:
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2/org/apache/mahout/mahout-examples/0.2/mahout-examples-0.2-sources.jar.asc
[INFO] 824/824b
[INFO] 824b uploaded
[INFO] Uploading:
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2/org/apache/mahout/mahout-examples/0.2/mahout-examples-0.2-javadoc.jar.asc
[INFO] 824/824b

Isabel, any idea where those things actually go? That URL is not browseable. My love/hate relationship w/ Maven is tilting back towards hate...

-Grant