On Oct 28, 2009, at 3:02 AM, Isabel Drost wrote:

On Tue Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org> wrote:
Isabel, any idea where those things actually go?  That URL is not
browseable.

http://maven.apache.org/developers/release/releasing.html (5th and 6th
point)

<- says that for others to be able to view the artifacts you first need
to log into Nexus, and close the repositoriy containing the release
candidate for further deployments:

Right click on this repository and select "Close". This will close the repository from future deployments and make it available for others to
view.

Ah, OK.  Done.  View artifacts here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemahout-001/

Please look them over and give your thoughts on them, then if that looks good, we can call a vote.

Currently Nexus does not let me login, so I cannot verify whether I
might see your release :(

It should be your SVN creds.