On Wed Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ran into this --

Currently when trying to build one of the tests fails for me.

> [INFO] [remote-resources:process {execution: default}]
> [ERROR] Error loading supplemental data models: Could not find
> resource 'supplemental-models.xml'.
> org.codehaus.plexus.resource.loader.ResourceNotFoundException: Could
> not find resource 'supplemental-models.xml'.
>
> I know we solved this by adding a file,
> src/main/appended-resources/supplemental-models.xml. I guess it just
> needs to be packaged. I'll look at that -- Isabel you might know more
> about this.

That file should contain licensing information for all artifacts that
we depend on through maven that have no description through apache
deployed resources. However I do see it when unpacking the tar.gz file
- it is located under "mahout-0.2/src/main/appended-resources/"

More information on that:

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-remote-resources-plugin/supplemental-models.html

Isabel