Any other thoughts on getting together?  I've met Grant and I see Ted every
so often, but I haven't met any of the rest of you.

Quick roll-call: who's already in Oakland or are planning to be there this
week for ApacheCon?  In particular:

  * ) how many of us will be at Lucene MeetUp tuesday night?

      - Jake Mannix
      - Grant Ingersoll
      - (add your name here when you reply?)

  * ) how many of us will be at the Hadoop MeetUp thursday night?

      - Jake Mannix
      - (add your name here?)

  * ) who would rather get together on Friday night more informally, and
Isabel can advertise for this in her Friday Mahout talk.

     - +0 from me (I'll go with the majority on this one)

  -jake