Hello,

I just ran several code analysis reports over the Mahout source code.
Results are published at

http://people.apache.org/~isabel/mahout_site/mahout-core/project-reports.html

It includes several reports on code quality, test coverage, java docs
and the like. When generated regularly say on Hudson I think it could
be beneficial both for us (for getting a quick impression of where
cleanup is necessary most) as well as for potential users.

I would like to see a third tab added to our homepage that points to
a page containing reports for each of our modules. I would try to cleanup the
generated site a little before - we certainly do not need the "Project
information" stuff in there, as most of this is already generated
through forest. In addition I can take care of setting up a hudson
job to recreate the site on a regular schedule.

Cheers,
Isabel

--
  |\      _,,,---,,_       Web:   <http://www.isabel-drost.de>