Makes perfect sense! I don't think anyone is speaking against anyone personally. And not ignoring or not knowing how the community around this list had existed in the past. Change is inevitable and good things can turn bad over time. We should keep filtering out the bad stuff to keep it clean. Monopoly shouldn't creep in. Transparency and liberty should be maintained.

Again cross posting to not get lost in moderation.