On Apr 16, 2009, at 6:24 PM, Mark Sapiro wrote:

Regarding owner and moderator, my understanding (Barry will correct me)
is that these roles are defined in the back-end rather than being list
attributes per se so I think your question becomes moot at least for
owner and moderator.

Yes, 'member', 'moderator', and 'owner' are roles defined in the member interface and used in the roster interfaces. They aren't tied to users directly. In fact, they're actually tied to addresses (which are tied to users) and a single address/user can play multiple roles.

-Barry