Hi Mailmaners,

Here's a version of the "external configuration files" patch. As Barry
suggested, it adds a "configure" entry in the archiver's section,
which can point to an ini-compatible configuration file (ConfigParser
is used) for additional archiver-specific configuration.
I've migrated the existing archiver config to separate files too. The
stock files are shipped in the config directory, and can be overrided
by a configuration file of the same name in $ext_dir.
I've tried to keep the ini-file loading method generic, in case we
want the same feature somewhere else.

Please tell me what you think of it, if and where it needs some more work.

Aurélien