On 13-04-08 10:19 AM, Barry Warsaw wrote:
The thing about Windows is that we're using several *nix-isms in process management and possibly in other places. I have no burning desire to try to make these Windows compatible.

I'll bet the documentation would bite us pretty badly, too.

While I don't think it's impossible to run mailman on windows, I'd rather the effort went to making this release awesome for the platforms we already support rather than making it run on other platforms. Maybe in a year or two when we're a bit more stable so porting won't be a continual drain on resources?

 Terri