Ankush Sharma B.Tech. Electronics Engg, IIT(BHU), Varanasi (U.P.),  INDIA
writes:

 > I was wondering if there is a sort of tool that generates summaries
 > for mailing list activity and charts like number of users, number
 > of active users, etc. Would something like this be a good idea or
 > is it already done?

There are such tools but they're not integrated into the Mailman 2 web
interface, and I think they're not in Postorius or Hyperkitty yet,
either.  They're frequently requested and I think Postorius provides
some infrastructure for such things.

              • ... Stephen J. Turnbull
              • ... Chris Nulk
              • ... Barry Warsaw
            • ... Andrew Stuart
              • ... Barry Warsaw
              • ... Ankush Sharma B.Tech. Electronics Engg, IIT(BHU), Varanasi (U.P.), INDIA
              • ... Terri Oda
              • ... Ankush Sharma B.Tech. Electronics Engg, IIT(BHU), Varanasi (U.P.), INDIA
              • ... Terri Oda
              • ... Ankush Sharma B.Tech. Electronics Engg, IIT(BHU), Varanasi (U.P.), INDIA
              • ... Stephen J. Turnbull
              • ... Terri Oda
              • ... Ankush Sharma
              • ... Mark Sapiro