Dear Mailman Developers,

TL; DR: Please change the CNAME record of *docs.mailman3.org
<http://docs.mailman3.org>* from gnu-mailman.readthedocs.org to *readthedocs.io
<http://readthedocs.io>*.

I would like to raise the awareness that https://docs.mailman3.org is
having a wrong SSL certificate due to DNS misconfigure.

I once saw the Mailman 3 project in GSoC orgs page, and since I have
configured mailman before I would like to know about the ideas, I click on
the docs link. Wow, not secure.

Since the prompt tells me it is using *.readthedocs.org, I dig into the doc
of RTD (https://docs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/custom_domains.html) and it
tells it support custom domain SSL with some limitations. So, `dig
docs.mailman3.org`, got you, an old (may not wrong?) record.

Because the link is already published on GSoC, I don't know if it is
possible to change from https to http. So the better way might be support
https :).

Regards,
Xiaoxing Ye