Hi,

I am Aditi and I work as a Software Development Engineer at HackerRank. I
worked with GNU Mailman and Systers in GSoC'16 and GSoC'17. And am
interested
in working with GNU Mailman for the Google Season of Docs'19.

Thank you Steve for mentioning all the responsibilities and the
expectations from the technical writer. It will be really helpful to get
started. Also, It would be helpful if you can tell us what is expected in
the proposal. Looking forward to working with you and Abhilash again :)

Thanks and Regards,
Aditi
ᐧ