>mailmanclient is completely separate from Mailman core. It provides a
>set of Python bindings that are used by Postorius and HyperKitty to
>communicate with core via core's REST API. Its mailing list subscribe
>method is not core's subscribe method and its arguments are those
>appropriate for Postorius

Yes, I understand, thanks for explaining, however:

But even when doing through mailmanclient bindings which are appropriate for
Postorious, it would not technically bypass creating the "User" entity as the
entity will be created when the account on postorious will be created, or am I
missing something here?