Am 18.12.20 um 18:49 schrieb costavitor...@gmail.com:
> So, my questions are:
> - Is there a way to share aliases db between containers(different hosts) of
> mailman and postfix? I thought about sharing volumes but I'm not quite sure
> if it's the best solution
It is possible to share volumes between containers (or preferably use a host
directory that's mounted into both
containers). You need to be careful with userid issues, though, if you're
running the processes within the containers as
non-root users.

> - I've seen:
>      virtual_alias_maps = mysql:/etc/postfix/virtual/existing_aliases.cf,
> var/lib/mailman/data/virtual-mailman
>   to add in postfix main.cf. Is it possible to do the same thing to aliases
> and transport_maps? And if so, how to set it in mailman configuration,
> because this is for mailman

As Mark already wrote, Mailman3 uses LMTP, but you still need to share the
transport map created by Mailman3 with
postfix. With 2 containers having access to the same shared filesystem (either
running on the same docker host, or using
a network filesystem when you've got a cluster) it is pretty straightforward.

In a configuration where Mailman3 and Postfix are running on separate hosts, I
have used the Mailman3 "postmap-command"
option in var/etc/postfix-mailman.cfg to call a shell script which first runs
postmap and then copies the map to the
postfix host. That works well enough, but it took some time experimenting with
several options. You need to set the
lmtp_host and lmtp_port options in mailman.cfg to point to the container
running Mailman3. If you expose the container
LMTP port to the docker host, it might be easier, but it's likely safer to keep
the inter-container communication really
internal.

We're currently working on moving our mail system over to a "mailu" dockerized
implementation, so I will gather some
experience in connecting Mailman3 with a dockerized postfix.

Cheers,
Hans-Martin