On 8/16/2021 10:30 AM, Jim Dory wrote:
I've asked her to run it by the IT department of her corporation, but thought I would ask here in case there is something I need to do instead. I thought that the "on behalf of listname-requ...@domain.com" was pretty unusual, or something I don't usually see anyway.

Sounds like a microsoft exchange/outlook thing- the "on behalf of" part. Could be they have an internal list that's subscribed to the MM list, or that the MM list member is a secretary/assistant of the final recipient.

If you can, the the full SMTP headers and look at the top/most-recent Received: lines; that'll show the handoff-

(the message I'm replying to)
        (using TLSv1.2 with cipher ADH-AES256-GCM-SHA384 (256/256 bits))
        (No client certificate requested)
        by host.hosting.service (Postfix) with ESMTPS id A1FA6487B1
        for <c...@tuunq.com>; Mon, 16 Aug 2021 15:01:50 -0400 (EDT)

See who it's for in there.

Later,

z!