On 8/16/21 11:34 AM, Bruce Johnson via Mailman-Users wrote:

When I’ve gotten these in the past it’s almost always because someone else’s
email, or an old email address is getting forwarded to the recipient. I don’t
think the 'on behalf of’ stuff is actually from an O365/Exchange system, but
whatever that linkprotect link is.

(which link, btw, my campus network won’t let me load because it’s flagged as a
malware source…so be careful)

I clicked on the link trusting my linux system would catch malware usually targeting windows, and it redirects to our MM list page. I'll make sure this person contacts her IT dept. to try and figure this out. Thanks for the reply!   /jim