Annette:

There is nothing wrong with your settings.  Yahoo mail (and that includes
@aol.com, @netscape.com, and @verizon.com, and maybe some others) is just
problematic.  Between a UI that makes it too easy for users to mark messages
as spam and the fact that when someone marks something as spam, Yahoo is
likely to blacklist the source.  Also, *sometimes* Yahoo's servers get behind
and start not accepting mail, whether it is spam or not.  Yahoo mail has gone
seriously downhill as a service provider.  The *best* advice is to suggest
that your @yahoo, @aol, @netscape, and @verizon members to change to a
different provider.  (Even Outlook.com [Microsoft] is better than Yahoo.)

At Fri, 10 Mar 2023 18:30:30 +0000 (UTC) annette carter
<annette.car...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> Mark and Jim,
>
> Thank you for the information. I'm not sure exactly which isthe fix for me, I
> don't want to make things worse. Maybe it will help if Ishared my settings
> and what I've done so far.
>
>    - I'm running 11 mm lists 1.2.39 through cPanel. I have a VPS with
> InMotion Hosting. I have run mm lists for years and remember the problem
> years ago with some ISPs not playing nice with mm. I thought the current
> settings I’m using were correct, but WELCOME your assistance.
>    - I do have a yahoo account that is subscribed to 2 of the lists so I am
> testing from that as well as feedback from list subscribers. Of course, all
> my domain-related email addresses are getting all the email.
>    - So far, after reading some forum responses I tested just on 1 list with
> about 10 subscribers (including myself) by setting them to daily digest. Of
> course, not ideal or wanted, hoping this is temporary until I find a
> permanent fix. We are receiving the digests.
>    - Under General List Personality:
>
>    - Replace the From: header address… is set to Munge From
>    - Hide the sender of a message, replacing it with the list address.. is
> set to No
>
>    - Reply-to Header Munging:
>
>    - Should any existing Reply-To: header found in the original message be
> stripped? is set to Yes
>    - Wher e are replies to list messages directed? Is set to: This list
>
>    - Additional settings:
>
>    - Should messages from this mailing list include the RFC 2369 … is
> set to Yes
>    - Should postings include the List-Post: header? Is set to Yes
>    - Should the Sender header be rewritten for this mailing list to avoid
> stray bounces? Is set to Yes
>    - Should duplicate avoidance drop addresses from Cc: headers is set to Yes
>
>    - Privacy Options: Membership Exposure:
>
>    - Who can view subscription list? Is set to List Members
>    - Show member addresses so they're not directly recognizable as email
> addresses? Is set to Yes
>

>    - Member filters
>
>    - Action to take when anyone posts to the list from a domain with a DMARC
> Reject/Quarantine Policy. Is set to Accept
>    - Shall the above dmarc_moderation_action apply to messages From: domains
> with DMARC p=quarantine as well as p=reject? Is wet to Accept
>    - Shall the above dmarc_moderation_action apply to messages From: domains
> with DMARC p=none as well as p=quarantine and p=reject. Is set to No * * Will
> changing this to Yes help???
>
>    - Bounce Processing:
>
>    - Should Mailman perform automatic bounce processing? Is set to Yes
>    - The maximum member bounce score before the member's subscription is
> disabled. This value can be a floating point number. Is set to 5.0
>    - The number of days after which a member's bounce information is
> discarded, if no new bounces have been received in the interim. This value
> must be an integer.  Is set to 7
> [...]

Robert Heller             -- Cell: 413-658-7953 GV: 978-633-5364
hel...@deepsoft.com       -- Webhosting Services