On Fri, Mar 10, 2023 at 4:46 AM annette carter <annette.car...@pacbell.net>
wrote:

> Please help. Where do I go to stop Yahoo and all of it's associated ISPs
> from blacklisting my subscribers, please?

I had this much trouble with Yahoo that the solution was to urge/nudge all
subscribers to open a Gmail account and use it for the Mailing List.
They could forward the emails from within Gmail to Yahoo if they wanted. It
was a way that used diplomatic force to help me maintain my sanity.
As you can imagine, I am not the one who drafted that email. We gave them
15 days to decide on the change, after which we were simply unsubscribing
them.
Guess what? Everyone obliged and changed! They were just a handful - about
140 users

Before that, using Exim as the MTA, I had a special purpose router and
transport to handle mail to Yahoo domains and it's siblings:

```
# Special Purpose Router to throttle sending e-mails to Yahoo & Siblings
who are a PITA :)
outbound_throttled:
  driver = dnslookup
  domains = \N^yahoo\.\N : rocketmail.com : ymail.com : y7mail.com : \
       btinternet.com : btopenworld.com : verizon.net : aol.com : gmail.com
  retry_use_local_part
  transport = throttled_smtp

# Transport
throttled_smtp:
  driver = smtp
  connection_max_messages = 5
  max_rcpt = 5
  serialize_hosts = *
  retry_use_local_part
  hosts_avoid_pipelining = *
  tls_verify_cert_hostnames = !*
```

The fact that we were DKIM-signing the emails from the ML did not help
much. Delivery to Yahoo and it siblings would take even two days and most
would fail.
For starters, maybe you can implement the above Exim transport strategy in
your MTA.

HTH

--
Best regards,