Sent: Monday, December 17, 2001 3:36 AM
Subject: [Mailman-Users] Mailman Problem

Hi!

I did not encount an error and this is no error report.
I have a following problem, can you help me, or can you tell me, how can help me?

I have a list created. Listname:  testlist
If I send a mail to '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' or to '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' with subject "help" or with body content "confirm xxxxxx"
I always get the following anser:

"I/home/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd testlist"
    (expanded from: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)

550 "I/home/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd testlist"... User unknown

or the following error:

"I/home/mailman/mail/wrapper post testlist"
(expanded from: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)

550 "I/home/mailman/mail/wrapper post testlist"... User unknown
Reporting-MTA: dns; pcc101.mos.siemens.at
Received-From-MTA: DNS; scesie13.sie.siemens.at
Arrival-Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 15:14:26 +0100

What should I do, what is wrong?
Thank you for your help.
Best Regards
DI Edith Kemeny