Sent: Monday, September 02, 2002 5:28 AM
Subject: [Mailman-Users] hotmail and similar mail accounts

Hello, it appears that hotmail and similar free web-based email
treats my mailman lists as spam and shunts them directly into the
trash. Is there any way I can prevent this from happening?

Thanks very much,

Bruce Toombs
--
Bruce P. Toombs

"I am a pit bull on the pant leg of opportunity." -- George W. Bush