I installed 2.1b5 and configured 1 list.  I am running on port 8080.  Initially, admin web interface worked EXCEPT for when I needed to approve a submission.  When I clicked on Submit All Data, I got a 404.  I realized the URL was for 80 not 8080.  So I ran configure –with-urlhost specifying 8080 and make && make install.  All works great!  However, I just created a second list and am seeing the exact same problem.  I modified Defaults.py DEFAULT_URL_HOST to FQDN:8080.  Did not fix the problem.  Is there something simple I am missing?

Thanks a lot!

Tim Crouch

P.S.  I am running the personalization (Not Full) on my one list.  I have a 1.3G CPU, 512M, IDE disks, and Postfix as MTA.  I am successfully delivering over 52,000 messages per day!