Tim Crouch wrote:

I installed 2.1b5 and configured 1 list. I am running on port 8080. Initially, admin web interface worked EXCEPT for when I needed to approve a submission. When I clicked on Submit All Data, I got a 404. I realized the URL was for 80 not 8080. So I ran configure with-urlhost specifying 8080 and make && make install. All works great! However, I just created a second list and am seeing the exact same problem. I modified Defaults.py DEFAULT_URL_HOST to FQDN:8080. Did not fix the problem. Is there something simple I am missing?

Defaults.py will only apply to lists created after the change, not existing lists.

--
W | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.
Ashley M. Kirchner <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> . 303.442.6410 x130