There isn't a subscriber limit that I know of.  There are quite a few
people with large lists that work just fine.

On Mon, 2003-03-10 at 05:37, Screenwriters Online wrote:
> I mass subscribed about 7500 emails addresses about 250 at a time.
>
> The last group I mass subscribed didn't compute and woouldn't show
> the subscribers.

What do you mean by "didn't compute"?  What was the exact error message
or problem?

> I cancelled the operation and now I am unable to connect to my admin
> page (url fails) I can't even connect to
> www.list.org

Do you mean that your web browser won't go to any web sites?  If so,
then you have some sort of network problem not related to mailman.
Mailman can't break your network quite like that. ;-)

--Jeremy