Here is the error I continue to get, no matter what I try:

Feb 4 14:37:10 east postfix/local[77072]: 0EC763E4B: to=<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, relay=local, delay=0, status=bounced (Command died with status 2: "/usr/local/mailman/mail/mailman post church". Command output: Group mismatch error. Mailman expected the mail wrapper script to be executed as group "daemon", but the system's mail server executed the mail script as group "mailman". Try tweaking the mail server to run the script as group "daemon", or re-run configure, providing the command line option `--with-mail-gid=mailman'. )

Here is what I have done since I first started getting this:

1. make deinstall; make --with-mail-gid=mailman; make instll

still same problem

2.  modified the /usr/local/mailman/mail/mailman file to look like
    this:

-rwxrwsr-x 1 root mailman 18504 Feb 3 16:16 mailman

    It was group dameon before.  After the change, I still get the
    same errors.

3. Ran check_perms with a -f:

directory permissions must be 02775: /usr/local/mailman/lists/church (fixing)
/usr/local/mailman/mail/mailman bad group (has: daemon, expected mailman) (fixing)

Still the same error as above.

check_perms now shows no errros, yet I still can't send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Sean